Registration is now open for the 2019 ARLIS/NA Southeast conference & business meeting, convening November 6-8 in Tallahassee, Florida.
Registration deadline is October 25th.
Our host site for this meeting is Florida State University.
Our fabulous program includes:
- Our annual business meeting;
- Lightning Rounds and Presentations from colleagues;
- Awesome tours of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Lewis Spring House, FSU Special Collections and Archives, the FSU Museum of Fine Arts, and the Grove Museum;
- Our LoPresti Awards;
- The ever-popular book raffle; and
- Of course, great food and company!
Your registration payment options:
Online: Complete the Google registration form below, then use the “Pay Now” button beneath it to pay for your registration (and membership renewal for 2020) using PayPal. Note: you do not need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal, only a valid email address.
By mail: Instructions for submitting your payment by mail are included in the form. (Alternative: download the registration form as a PDF to fill in and mail with your payment.)
1. Complete the online conference registration form:
2. Pay for your registration online: