We are so looking forward to seeing everyone (virtually) in October! Below you can find the program for the conference, as well as the link to register by October 8th!
ARLIS/NA Southeast 46th Annual Conference Program
October 15 – 16, 2020
Thursday, Oct. 8 Registration Deadline
Thursday, Oct. 15 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Town Hall 2:00 – 3:00pm
- This Town Hall will include discussion about the report from the Task Force for Diversity & Inclusion
Business Meeting 3:00 – 4:00pm
Friday, Oct. 16 Presentations 3:00 – 4:15pm
- Jillian Kehoe, Library Director, SUNY Maritime College, “A Library on Land and at Sea: The Unique Space Challenges of Maritime College”
- Olivera Nastic, Librarian, Belgrade City Library, “Cooperation Between Museum Libraries in Serbia”
- Elisa Hansen, Head of Library Services, The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, “Museum at Home: A Library’s Contribution to the Virtual Experience”
- Diane Dias de Fazio, Curator of Rare Books & Book Arts, “Connecting Collectors and Makers with the (Virtual) Artists’ Studio and Collection Visits with the Grolier Club Artists’ Book Interest Group
- Elizabeth Townsend Gard, Law Professor, & Logan Schnell, Student, Tulane University Law School, “Immersive Entrepreneurship: Using the Jazz Archive as a Resource”
Happy Hour 5:00 – 6:30pm
with optional Informal Mentoring Program Breakout Room
- Our mentoring program is an informal program that matches a mentor and mentee with similar career interests from within the Southeastern chapter of ARLIS/NA. All materials are provided, and the program is guided based on SMART goals. All you must have is a willingness to meet with your mentor/mentee virtually once or twice a month, and a willingness to listen and share. All levels are encouraged, welcomed, and invited to join us for more information!
One reply on “2020 Virtual Conference Program Available!”
Cannot be there Thursday, but should be able to tune in on Friday!