The Southeast Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/SE) is accepting proposals for presentations at the 2022 Annual Conference, which will be held in person in Sarasota, Florida, on October 19th – 21st, 2022.
This year we will be hosting both lightning rounds and presentations. Lightning rounds are typically 5-10 minutes in length and presentations are to be 20 minutes in length. Both types of presentations will be followed by a question-and-answer period. Presentations may discuss, but are not limited to, the following topics and themes:
· Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Library initiatives or projects, mentoring, critical librarianship
· Assessment: Assessment Plans, Performance Funding Metrics, Altmetrics
· Collections: Archives, Special Collections, Open Educational Resources, Collection Development
· Digital Scholarship: Digital Humanities, Born-Digital Resources, Metadata, Scholarly Communication, Institutional Repositories, Asset Management
· Instruction: Information Literacy, Visual Literacy, ACRL Frameworks, Curriculum Development, Pedagogy, Embedded Librarianship, Instructional Technology, Professional Development
· Outreach: Marketing, Promotion, Institutional Partnerships, Subject Liaisons, Programming, Exhibitions
· Spaces: Makerspaces, Renovations, New Construction, Learning Labs
Please submit proposals of no more than 250 words via this Google Form by September 7, 2022. Accepted proposals will be notified by September 10, 2022. Send any questions to Ann H or Lindsey. We look forward to reading your proposals and to seeing you at the conference!
2022 Program Planning Committee
Kristina Keogh, Chair